1. We had halloween and I was part of the haunted hay ride (these were our exorcism costumes)
2. Dressed like a cocaine dealer for Eucharist
3. #drat #twinning #dreamteam #777
4. A lot of ppl stayed at my house and my parents are so sweet
5. My friend has a snake named chill, I take care of him
6. I SAW MY CAT
7. I SAW MA GMA
8. We’ve been friends for a long long long time
9. I asked people to slap me
i keep burning bridges and i cant stop
i wonder if actors ever get their scripts and are like
well this is fucking stupid
is this a reaction or an example
I’ve mastered the skill of feeling guilty for asking for anything
i don’t care about straight girls who are afraid to cut their hair short in case they get called lesbians, i care about the fact that lesbians are being used as fucking insults
James, deer boy, may you never have to go stag again.
my sister just tried to ask me if i wanted to go to bed but instead it came out “Do you need to use the sleep?”
and then she just kinda looked really horrified at herself and whispered
"Maybe i need to use the sleep"
After I saw him in The Cripple of Inishmaan, I anxiously waited to meet Daniel Radcliffe at the stage door so I could get this card signed. Because I was toward the back of the crowd, I didn’t think Daniel would even notice the card, but I was very wrong. As soon as he caught sight of the card, Daniel started laughing. He then took the card and explained how he had wanted to sign one of the cards ever since he had found out about it and signed it with my Sharpie. Then he THANKED me for bringing it and took my phone and took a selfie with me. Needless to say, I was very happy.
okay this is from spirited away and i think it is possibly the most beautiful thing.
- me: *sleepy all day*
Lisa Simpson, The Simpsons, 1991.